- Previous Post: MAC Data Recovery Software for Windows
- Next Post: Windows XP Folder Sharing and Testing
To do Windows XP Password Recovery , you don’t need to use any 3rd party software or spend money to technician. Just follow this simple and working tutorial to reset your computer xp password.
Things we need to have for performing this task are :
1. Windows XP installation Disk
2. Windows XP license key
Let’s start the process for windows xp password recovery :
1. Insert windows xp installation disk into CD / DVD rom.
2. Configure computer BIOS to boot from CD / DVD Rom
3. When computer will start to boot from windows XP CD, Press ENTER.
4. Computer will show you an agreement. Press F8 from keyboard.
5. On following screen Press R.
6. Computer will start to copy important file in computer. It will take couple of minute.
7. When it done, computer will restart.
8. Press Shift + F10 key together when you see the installation progress bar. A new command prompt window will appear.
9. Type NSURMGR.CPL and press Enter,
10. A new window will pop up,
11. Click on desire user account to remove password,
12. Computer will show you some options to change or remove password. To remove password from user account, Click on remove the password
13. Computer will ask you for confirmation. Click on Remove Password.
14. Close the window.
15. Type exit and press ENTER in command prompt.
16. Computer will continue to setup windows XP. It will take couple of minute.
17. When it done, boot your computer in normal settings means hard disk.
18. Now you will see the magic. Computer will not ask your password to login.
You may be like to Watch this video tutorial on how to do widows xp password recovery :