In today’s Ultra Technology world, privacy has become one of the most concerning matters for individual to business computer users. Specially in business, computer users are always worried about their computer folders & files privacy. To give relief from this kind of problems, Microsoft Corporation always trying their best to enhance Operating System Security Features. As a result Windows 7 Operating System is the consequence of strong security from Microsoft Corporation. Now Microsoft is going to bring another operating system name” Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System”. This operating system is enriched with better Security, Graphical User Interface and many more features. As a consecutive tutorial for Microsoft Windows 8, today I am going to show you security Tutorial on “How to do Private Folders Access Denied in Windows 8 Unauthorized user ? “.
For tutorial purposes, I am going to show you, how to remove permission to access in folders for specific users. If you want you can use this technique for entire partitions or specific files.
Let’s start the Tutorial on ” How to do Private Folders Access Denied in Windows 8 Unauthorized User “
Follow this below steps by steps guide to complete this tutorial.
1. Login to your Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System
2. Go to My Computer from Start Menu. Shown in below picture
3. Go to your desire folder location such as My Computer > Local Disk (D). Shown in below picture
4. Click on Right Mouse, then left mouse click on properties on your folder. Shown in below picture
5. Folder properties window will open. Navigate to Security Tab. Shown in below picture
6. Click on Edit. Shown in below picture
7. Click on ADD. Shown in below picture
8. Click on Advance. Shown in below picture
9. Click on Find Now. Shown in below picture
10. Computer will show you the list of Users and Groups in your computer. Select the user, that you want to remove permission from your private folders or files access. Shown in below picture
11. Click OK twice.
12. Select “Full Control” Access Deny. Click Apply. Shown in below picture
Explanation : Using Full Control deny option in security tab, will remove the folder permission for specified user entirely. So he/she cannot access the folder any more until you don’t give him/her access permission.
13. Computer will give you a warning message. Click on YES. Shown in below picture
14. Click OK Twice.
Done. Now the specified user will not able to access the folder and its sub folders & files any more. Whenever the user will try to access the folders he/she will get “Access Denied” Message.
Need help !
Having problem to follow this tutorial in your computer! Don’t worry. Give me a shout in below comment box.
I will be happy to solve your problem. 🙂