Network Monitor Tool is a composed of administrative tool called Network Monitor Tool and an agent called Network Monitor Driver. Both components must be installed to capture, display, and analyze network frame.
I am going to show you how to install Network Monitor Tool in Server 2003.
Requirement to install Network Monitor tool is Windows Server 2003 installation source file or CD/DVD.
To install Network Monitor Tool in windows server 2003 follow this steps:
1. Login to your computer as Administrator.
2. Insert the Windows server 2003 Installation CD into a local CD-ROM Drive.
3. In Control Panel, open Add or Remove Programs.
4. In the left column of the Add or Remove Programs Window, Click Add/Remove Windows Components. The Windows Components page of the Windows Components wizard appears. See below picture
5. In the Components area, select the Management and Monitoring Tools component. Do not select the Management Tools Check box. See below picture
6. Click Details. The Management and Monitoring Tools dialog box appears.
7.In the Subcomponents of the Management and Monitoring tool area, select the Network Monitor Tools check box. Click OK. See below picture
8. On the Windows Components page of Windows Components Wizard, click next. See below picture
10. The Configuring Components page appears while the computer start to install network monitor tools components . See below picture
11. When installation is complete, the completing Windows Components Wizard page appears. Click Finish. See below picture
12. Close the Add or remove Programs Window.
Done. You have successfully Install Network Monitor Tool in your server computer.