Sometime you need to install network monitor diver without installing the Network Monitor tool itself. Although, Network Monitor Driver is installed automatically when you install network monitor tool.But if you want you can only install network monitor driver without installing network monitor tool.
To install the Network Monitor Driver, complete the following steps:
1. Login to your computer with administrator account.
2. Then Open Network Connections from control panel.
3. In the network Connection Window, right-click on the network connection for which one you want to Install Network Monitor Driver and then click properties. See below picture
4. In the Local Area Connection properties dialog box, click install. See below picture
4. In the Select Network Components type dialog box, click protocol, and then click add. See below Picture
5. In the Select Network Protocol dialog box, select Network Monitor Driver and then click OK and Close. See below picture
6. If promoted for additional files, insert your Windows Server CD, or Type a path to the network location of this file.
Done. You have successfully Install Network Monitor Driver for Network Monitor Tool for Monitoring Network Traffics.