Many of us have had this problem to burn MAC OS Image file in Windows 7 Operating system. Because Mac OS Image file come with like MAC.DMG and if you try to burn this file from windows 7, may be you will get some error. So its better to convert DMG file to ISO in windows 7 before you burn in CD/DVD.
To convert DMG file to ISO in Windows 7, you can use UltraISO software.So Download UltraISO first.
How to use UltraISO to convert DMG file to ISO in Windows 7 ?
1. First download this UltraISO software and install it.
2. Open the UltraISO and go to Options–>Configurations–>Integration
And from the integration TAB select .DMG Extension and click ok. Shown in below picture
3. Now go to the saved MAC OS .DMG image file location and Right click on Mouse and Choose Open with UltraISO. Shown in below picture
4. UltraISO will open a new window. From here click on Convert. See below picture
5. UltraISO will ask you to choose the conversion file format and Choose Standard ISO(.ISO). Locate output source place to save the converted file. Then click on Convert. Shown in below picture
6. Computer will start to Convert DMG file to ISO. After the conversion, go to your computer destination folder where you save the file. You will see a ISO file created. You can use this ISO file to burn in CD for installing MAC OS.