- Previous Post: Free Download Canon Pixma MP495 Driver
- Next Post: Do you Install Latest Windows 7 Service Pack 1 ?
In my last tutorial, I had shown you on how to write first blog post at blogger. To continue blogger tutorial, today I am going to show you how to add image in blogger blog post.
If you miss my last tutorial on how to write first blog post at blogger, please read it from here – Write first blog post for blogger.
Now let’s start the tutorial to add image in blogger blog post.
1. Go to Blogger and login with Gmail ID and Password. (www.blogger.com )
2. From Blogger Dashboard click on Create New Post. Shown in below picture.
3. Type your post article in Title area. Shown in below picture
4. In article description area click on Insert Image. Shown in below picture
5. Blogger will open a new page to add image in blogger post. You can insert images in your blogger post in many ways such as from the blog, picasa web albums, phone, webcam, url or computer. So choose the right one for you. To upload image from computer, click on Upload and Choose Files. Shown in below picture
6. Then select your image location and click on Open. Shown in below picture
7. Blogger will start to upload your picture.
8. Click on Add Selected. Shown in below picture
Done. You have successfully inserted image to blogger post.
If you are happy with inserted image then click on Publish.