Google Chrome just release a update for windows 8 and it’s called Google Chrome in Windows 8 Mode.
This update is really cool and awesome for windows 8 and google lover. You can use both functions, i mean, normal google chrome for desktop and google chrome in windows 8 mode.
How to use this Google Chrome in Windows 8 Mode ?
To do this :
1. Open your Google Chrome Web Browser
2. Click on “Customize and Control Google Chrome” icon from top right corner.
3. Click on “Relaunch Chrome in Windows 8 Mode”
4. Your Google Chrome will restart and launch in windows 8 mode
How to use Google chrome in Desktop Mode ?
To do this :
5. Click on again “Customize and Control Google Chrome” icon from top right corner.
6. Then click on “Relaunch Chrome on the Desktop”
Here is a cool video about using chrome in windows 8 mode and Desktop
What’s the differences between Chrome in Windows 8 Mode and Desktop Mode ?
Answer : Frankly say, even i don’t know about this. The only noticeable change i noticed that chrome in windows 8 mode will hide the taskbar and chrome desktop mode will not.
Bad News : This features is only available in Windows 8 Computer. So others operating system means Windows XP, Vista or Seven users can not utilize this function.
Download Goolge Chrome – For faster and smooth web experience
Happy web surfing with Google Chrome in Windows 8 Mode.