What is Microsoft Security Essentials?
Microsoft security essentials is a free system protection software to give protection against viruses, trojans, worms and spyware.
Easy to get, easy to use
* Downloading and installing Microsoft Security Essentials is free and easy to use.
* Once you have installed it, the software updates automatically once a day.
* Microsoft constantly tracking new threats and we keep your PC updated to help protect you. You don’t have to do anything.
Runs quietly without hurting PC performance
Microsoft Security Essentials runs quietly in the background. You’ll only be alerted when there are specific actions to take. When you’re away or busy, Microsoft Security Essentials can take the default action on your behalf and you can open the program later to review and undo those actions if you wish.
Why should you get Microsoft Security Essentials?
Here are some ways Microsoft Security Essentials helps keep your PCs safe without getting in your way or making you worry.
- Real-time protection
- System scanning
- System cleaning
- Windows Firewall integration
- Dynamic signature service
- Rootkit protection
- Protection against real threats, not good software
- Network inspection system
Minimum system requirements for running Microsoft Security Essentials
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- Windows Vista (Service Pack 1, or Service Pack 2)
- Windows 7
For Windows XP, a PC with a CPU clock speed of 500 MHz or higher, and 256 MB RAM or higher.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7, a PC with a CPU clock speed of 1.0 GHz or higher, and 1 GB RAM or higher.
VGA display of 800 × 600 or higher.
200 MB of available hard disk space.
An Internet connection is required for installation and to download the latest virus and spyware definitions for Microsoft Security Essentials.
Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 or later.
Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or later.
Microsoft Security Essentials also supports Windows XP Mode in Windows 7.
Note : To use this microsoft security essentials you must have genuine windows operating system.