Windows XP Backup helps to recover major failure of starting XP operating system. To restore Windows XP in working state, you must have Windows XP Backup. Without Windows XP Backup you can not proceed to system recovery. In this tutorial, I will show you how to Create Windows XP Backup with Images to make it clear.
Note : To save Windows XP Backup, I will recommend you to use external storage device.
Let’s start to Create Windows XP Backup :
1. Login to your Windows XP Computer with Administrator Account.
2. Insert your External Storage in USB Port ( I am using my External Hard Disk). Shown in below picture
3. Click on Start menu=== Run=== type ntbackup.exe and press Enter. See below picture
4. A new Wizard will open. Click NEXT. See below picture
5. Choose Back up files and settings. See below picture
6. Computer will give you 4 options like:
i. My documents and settings
ii. Everyone’s documents and settings
iii. All Information on this computer
iv. Let me choose what to back up
7. Choose option iii All information on this computer and click Next. See below picture
8. Computer will ask you to choose location for saving the Windows XP Backup file. Click on Browse, locate Hard Disk Drive or USB Flash drive and click Save. See below picture
9. Click Next.
10. Computer will give a message about Creating backup of Windows XP. Click on finish. See below picture
11. Computer will start to Create Windows XP Backup. It will take time and the duration of Windows XP Backup depends on your Hard Disk Size. See below picture
You have successfully created Windows XP Backup. Keep the Backup in safe place and use this backup when you face any problem to use your XP in future.