Windows 8 Recovery Partition is a ultimate solution to get back your windows in working conditions when you get trouble in your windows 8 computers. If I am not wrong, when we buy new laptop from retail shop with windows operating system, basically it comes with hidden windows recovery partition. Previous version of windows operating system before windows 8, there was no option for users to create windows recovery partition manually. But in new windows operating system from Microsoft, you can easily create Windows 8 Recovery Partition.
And you can use this windows 8 recovery partition for future windows 8 disaster recovery.
In this Complete Image Tutorial, I am going to show you, on how to create Windows 8 Recovery partition for Disaster Recovery.
Create Windows 8 Recovery Partition :
1. Login to your windows 8 computer with admin user account,
2. From desktop move your mouse cursor to top right side to get the start menu,
3. In start menu, click on Settings and open Control Panel,
4. In control Panel Search bar, type Recovery and click on “Create a Recovery Drive“. Shown in below picture
Note : In windows 8, if you have already windows 8 recovery partition in your computer, then you can easily copy the recovery partition to another removable device. Otherwise windows will give you the option to create windows 8 recovery partition.
5. New window will open to create windows 8 recovery partition. Click on Next. Shown in below picture
6. Computer will ask you to insert a USB Flash Drive with at least 256 MB Space. Insert your USB Flash Drive,
Important : Please take backup of your important file from USB Drive. Otherwise it will be deleted.
I am going to use 8 GB Kingston Flash Drive.
7. After plugin your USB to Windows 8 Computer, wait couple of minute to recognize your flash drive. When it finish, click on next, Shown in below picture
8. Computer will give you a warning message. Click on Create. Shown in below picture
9. Now computer will start to create windows 8 recovery partition. Shown in below picture
10. It will take couple of minute to create this recovery partition. When it done, you will get a confirmation message. Shown in below picture
11. Done. Finally you have successfully created Windows 8 Recovery partition.
Thank you message :
If you found this article helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Who knows, maybe they are facing this problem and need help to solve. So please share this article to help them.