Many of us have had this problem to burn MAC OS Image file in Windows Operating system. Because Mac OS Image file come with like MAC.DMG and if you try to burn this file from Windows Computer, may be you will get some error. So it’s better to Convert DMG File to ISO in Windows Computer before you burn in CD/DVD.
To convert DMG file to ISO in Windows Computer, we are using UltraISO software. Download UltraISO
How to use UltraISO to convert DMG file?
1. First download this UltraISO software and install it,
2. Open the UltraISO and go to Options–>Configurations–>Integration,
3. In integration TAB select .DMG Extension and click ok. Check below picture
4. Now go to MAC OS .DMG image file location and Right click on Mouse and Choose Open with UltraISO. Check below picture
5. UltraISO will open a new window. Click on Convert. See below picture
6. UltraISO will ask you to choose the conversion file format. Choose Standard ISO(.ISO). Locate output source place to save the converted file. Then click on Convert. Check below picture
8. Computer will start to Convert DMG file to ISO. After the conversion, go to your computer folder where you saved the file. You will see a ISO file created.
9. Now you can use this ISO file to burn in CD for installing MAC OS.