To capture network traffics data in Windows Sever 2003 Computer, follow this below steps:
Login to your Computer with Administrative user account.
1. From the Desktop click on Start — Administrative Tools — Network Monitor tool. See below picture
2. Then Microsoft Network Monitor Dialog box appears, indicating that you should specify a Network on which to capture data.
3. Click on OK.
4. Now in Microsoft Network Monitor tab go to Capture — Networks. See below picture
5. In Select a network, expands the Local Computer and Choose Local Area network. Click OK. See below picture
6. The Microsoft Network Monitor tool opens, displaying the capture Windows Associated with the network adapter you have just selected.
7. In Capture Network Traffics Window, Click on Start Capture network traffics data button on the toolbar. See below Picture.
8. Then Computer will start to capture network traffics data until you don’t pause or stop. When computer capturing network traffics data, you will see network traffics capturing flow in your computer like below picture.
Done. You have successfully start to capture network traffics data in your Local Area Network (LAN). If you want, you can also save your captured network traffic data in your computer hard disk or external device.